Sunday 6 October 2013

Cleaning Strips Pore Pack from Bioré

Hello again :) This post is about Cleaning Strips Pore Pack by Bioré. It is supposed to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Although I have not personally tried it as well, my aunt tested it so this is a review on it. 

Physically:
It looks like black masking tape with a style or cutting but still refreshing as these cleaning strips usually come in white. It is really sticky so it can stick blackheads better. Much stickier than other brands of this sort. Quite big so it covers more area which I approve of.

Effect:
It's super stickiness really does work in removing blackheads from your nose so it is quite worth it. Skin feels fresher and less clogged up, however, after removing the strip, the nose feels quite sticky due to excessive stickiness so it is a downer.

Review:
However, it does leave a fresh feel and the pores on nose seem to become smaller and more fine so it is less noticeable. I find this very important as if the pores still remain open, it can get clogged up again so this product has a very useful feature. I do like this product. Although, I have not tried it (I really don't have many blackheads), skin on the nose seems even smoother and the oily shine has also disappeared. This product is also affordable and easily found at drugstores in Singapore. I recommend Cleaning Strips Pore Pack from Bioré :)


No comments:

Post a Comment