Sunday 6 October 2013

Hydra Tri-action Aqua Refreshing Toner from Bio-essence

Hi people! Now, I am going to review Bio-essence's newest product for skin hydration - Hydra Tri-action Aqua Refreshing Toner. I know that using a set of products that are supposedly in a set together brings out the best of the product, but I am just going to review the toner. Here it is:
Physically:
Well, it definitely smells like Cranberry. It is a liquid form substance like many toners. At least there is proof that it may contain cranberry extract as stated on the packaging. The bottle looks really classy and all and the teal colour of the set including cleanser and moisturiser really appeals to me. ><

Effect:
I drop about 7 drops of the toner onto the cotton pad - 5 drops is too little(draw back). Then after smothering it onto face outwards, centre being the nose, until it dries. Well, the face will stiffen for a while. I do not really like this cause it is quite uncomfortable. However, after about 15 minutes, the face feels fine again although the skin is a bit tough. In another post, I have already talked about my skin reddening slightly after using my cleanser but this toner, Hydra Tri-action Aqua Refreshing Toner, really does it's job uniforming the pH(potential of Hydrogen) of my skin even after applying some pimple cream.  It also hydrates the skin really well and comes in especially useful in the dry season.

Review:
I love this toner, being my second toner after a really, really long while (counted in years cause I don't really have such discipline to constantly apply it). So yeah, it also contains two kinds of hyaluronic acid with very good hydrating effects which are handy for Singaporean girls and women. For a new product, it works well, although not really cost-worthy, and even makes skin supple. Its cost around S$20+ (I bought it on sale) and can be found in various drugstores like Guardian and Watsons. This is a thumbs-up from me :D!

PS: I have already reviewed the moisturizer in this series of Bio-essence products. Hope you read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment