Tuesday 8 October 2013

Whitening Lotion with whitening serum (fresh) by SENKA


Hello! So today, I will be haring with you on one of the newer Japanese brand products from SENKA and it is Whitening Lotion with whitening serum(fresh) (since my skin ain't dry because there is one of dry skin)! It is a colourless whitening lotion which is not gel but liquid with a mild, sweet scent.
Physically:
It has a LOT of Japanese words which I do not understand on it, but luckily, Watsons has those tags in English so I am not sure about it aesthetically. However, I love the lightness of the liquid that is not too thick but a lot like toner actually. It's scent is really mild but nice at the same time although chemically and not natural unlike The Face Shop products.
 
Effect:
Since it is really light and a lot like a toner, it does not feel heavy on the face like most whitening creams or gels. To apply it is similar to that of a regular toner. I like the clean and refreshing feeling it gives to a user. Unlike Hada Labo's new Nano-enhanced whitening milk which is quite dense and strong, this is mild and good for young skin.
 
Review:
Overall, this product gets a 'yes!' from me as it is really refreshing and after one try really brightens the dark spots from the pimple scars on my cheeks and evens out my skintone. Thank you SENKA! However, this product contains alcohol which I read that it does not encourage skin to repair itself although many other products also contain alcohol, this smells like it more. :(This product is easy to get at drugstores in Singapore like Watsons. It costs around S$16.90. Quite affordable for a whitening lotion unlike S$22.90 for Hada Labo's.


No comments:

Post a Comment