Sunday 6 October 2013

Happy fresh foam Witch Hazel from Etude House

Hello, so this is my first blog post on this subject of matter and the facial prduct that I will be sharing with you now is ...... 'Happy fresh foam Witch Hazel' from Etude House!
This is the current cleanser I have been using for a bout two weeks. I decided to try this out because I tried once using my aunt's Collagen once and I liked it. So yeah.

Physically:
I find it nice smelling. It does not have an overwhelming scent nor does it smell like chemicals so a 'yes' for smell. As for appearance, it is light grey in colour, much like the tube and it has a few scrub beads on it so you can get a light face peel when you use it.

Effect:
The first time I used it, I got a skin rash and my pimples became redder and larger (I do not have many pimples, but when I do, they are huge). So I used cold water to cool down my skin. Luckily, the swelling ceased but the pimples were still huge. At that time, I did not know that the cleanser's substance was heavily compressed so I used about 2-cm of it on my palm and boy, was it thick. I realised that a little bit was just enough, so now I use about 0.7 cm on the palm with a little warm water at a time, which is thrice a day (before school, after school, before i go to bed at around 11pm) .

Review:
At the end of the day, I do not really favour the redness it gives my pimples, after I use it. However, with the use of toner, the redness dies down and my skin is back to normal again. I would recommend this to both Singaporean girls and women as it really does cater to our skin since it also kind of moisturises the skin. It also makes the skin feel clean and light probably cause of the light skin peel. I think, with the amount I use each time, it will last me around three to four months, give and take. It cost S$7.90, quite affordable if you ask me. So it is a 'YES' from me! :)

This product can be bought at the many Etude Houses in Singapore and other countries for around S$7.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment