Thursday 24 October 2013

Hydra Tri-Action Aqua Moisturizing Gel from Bio-essence

Hey all! Sorry I have not been very active these few days! Have been committing to my CCA and all so yeah! Well, apparently this hot season has rain coming and as I am typing this, I can feel a cool breeze. However the so-called season's change, moisturizing the face is still very important, even so for a humid country in the tropics. So now, I am going to share with you one of the products I am currently using - a particular moisturizer, from Bio-essence which is the Hydra Tri-action Aqua Moisturizing Gel (what a mouthful ><).
 sorry for the blur picture :(
Physically:
I find it pretty cute cause it is small, so it is easy to carry it around. The colour, which is similar to the toner of the same series (which I have already reviewed) is classy in a chic teal colour. The gel itself is well, gel-like (self-explanatory). What I don't really like about this is that most space is actually just glass, plastic and metal. It does not actually contain much so after 3 weeks of using this day and night, it is 3/4 finished so I am quite perplexed actually. Oh, and it smells like cranberries.
 
Effect:
Moisturizes really well, leaving skin smooth and plump (in a good way). Okay on sensitive skin. I have extreme combination skin whereby even my cheeks are oily while only the sides of my skin are dry so I apply this especially in those dry areas. 

Review:
I still like it, although it is very little in content and quite a bit of a pocket-pincher. Still, it does it's job in moisturizing the skin. However, it does not really minimise the pores on y face or maybe it is just my skin. It can be fond at major drugstores around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment